1. Welcome & Introductions
2. Notes of March meeting and matters arising from March Meeting
Notes were not available for verifying
3. Pedal Power
It was agreed that distribution of Pedal Power should take place on Friday and the following Monday at the stall at Greenwich.
This will take place on 2nd June. We will have an outside person chair the meeting and Hilary agreed to ask Peter Brooks to chair. Karen S agreed to book the room and Karen M agreed to sort out the catering.
Hilary stated that she would not be standing again as co-ordinator.
Karen M and Karen S also said they would not be standing again.
Hilary to circulate the elist asking for volunteers for next year.
It was agreed that the annual report should be one page of Pedal power highlighting the key achievements of this year. Hilary will write the report.
Karen M agreed to bring a financial report for discussion at the next meeting. Hilary agreed to give Karen M the details of the grants that we have had this year and what we have spent them on.
5. Mast Pond Wharf
The temporary cycle path has gone and the whole site is trashed. The new path will be ready in 18 months time. The group agreed it was worth making a fuss over and Nic agreed to get some publicity about the situation.
6. Schools Project Update
A consolidated grants budget was tabled and will form part of the basis of the financial discussions taking place at the next meeting.
Thomas A Becket School is the second school to join the schools project. Launch date is 26th April.
The bank account is still under a single signatory and it was suggested that a second account be set up for grant purposes with 2 signatories. Karen M agreed to look into this.
8. Easter Friday/Monday
A stall has been booked to sell bike bits at the event on Friday. Anyone who wants to sell stuff is welcome to use the stall.
We need to organise an earlier ride to the event on Friday and it was greed that there should be a 9 am ride. Karen M agreed to do this and Jason agreed to lead a ride at 10am.
It was agreed that the purchase of a fold up table was needed for our events and all agreed that one be bought. Hilary agreed to go shopping for one in time for the Monday spring into action event.
Mayor's ride and other rides
It was agreed that our input to the Mayor's would concentrate on cycling along the route helping riders with repairs.
Details of forthcoming events was tabled and are also on the website. Easy Going rides are planned until August (thanks to Anthony for volunteering to lead the August ride.)
10. Pub opposite